Thank you for visiting the Cookies Policy (no, here we are not going to talk about how delicious I bake gingerbread cookies). Then I give you all the information you need to know about it. Yes, this is very boring, but I encourage you to read it because in this way our relationship will always be transparent and based on mutual trust and respect.
If you accept my Cookies Policy it implies that I have informed you in a clear and complete way about the use of storage devices and data recovery (cookies) on my website.
What are cookies, Marina?
A cookie is a device that the server of my websites sends to the terminal’s browser (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, in order to store information about the navigation that is done from said computer, which may, where appropriate, be recovered later.
Here I leave a super clear infographic which explains what cookies are if you want to continue reading:
What cookies do you use on your website?
I use three types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are necessary for the correct use of the website (remember language or country options or frequency in which someone has visited my page).
- Technical cookies, store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the website and finally.
- Registration cookies, which are created when I register you on my website.
From third parties:
Social network cookies:
- Gravatar (you have more information on this link https://automattic.com/privacy/)
- From external social media: they are used so you can interact on the content of different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc, etc.). To know the Privacy Policies of each platform, you can go to the following links:
I want to block or deactivate cookies, how do I do?
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies